Short Sale Association of America
Jonathan Bowman, president and founder of Short Sale Association of America Inc., a premiere short sale solutions company, has been involved in the pre-foreclosure and short sale lead industry for over ten years, and has personally processed over a thousand short sales and loan modifications. Bowman has also trained and mentored hundreds of short sale realtors to assist distressed homeowners. Drawing on his extensive experience in the short sale industry, and recognizing the need for a unified short sale system, that benefits all parties, Jonathan has developed the industry’s most up-to-date, state-of-the-art, interactive short sale program for helping both homeowners and the agents/brokers who represent them.
This comprehensive short sale program brings homeowners together with qualified and trusted real estate professionals. Short Sale Association of America provides short sale education and powerful new tools, including short sale software, to help agents identify and reach those in need, utilizing the most current government and bank short sale programs to assist homeowners and homebuyers.
Mr. Bowman understands that distressed homeowners are vulnerable. Short Sale Association of America’s Code of Ethics and Standards was created to protect these homeowners from individuals who might try to exploit their situation. This unique short sale program provides real estate professionals (members) and homeowners a place to turn for trusted pre-foreclosure and foreclosure education, services and short sale assistance.
Prior to founding Short Sale Association of America, Bowman co-founded a national short sale processing company. He also developed a comprehensive web-based short sale training and short sale education library to assist and train real estate agents with every aspect of the foreclosure industry. Short Sale Association of America makes real estate professionals more successful in the current, challenging real estate market, helps banks minimize foreclosure-related losses, and helps protect homeowners from the devastating effects of foreclosure.
Short Sale Association of America’s team has more than 80 years of experience in the real estate and short sale industries.
SSAA Code of Ethics and Standards
- Transparency - SSAA Professionals will communicate openly and honestly with all parties involved in their business transactions.
- Responsiveness - SSAA Professionals will respond quickly and professionally to questions and concerns of their clients and other parties involved in the short sale.
- Understanding - SSAA Professionals understand the pre-foreclosure laws and short sale processes and how they relate to the needs and concerns of their clients.
- Service - SSAA Professionals will serve their clients and the community to the best of their ability and with the highest level of integrity.
- Teamwork - SSAA Professionals understand that sellers, buyers, agents, banks, and all relevant parties must work cooperatively to achieve a resolution.
- Empowerment - SSAA Professionals empower their clients through education and by informing them as important decisions are made.
- Decisiveness - SSAA Professionals help clients overcome their fears and concerns and to have confidence in the decisions they make.
FREE Online Map to Short sale Success! Pinpoint the areas of your short sale business that should be getting the majority of your time, attention, and resources.
This is a FREE short sale training guide for agents and an educational resource for distressed homeowners. View our digital e-book and/or you can download it as a PDF.