Comprehensive short sale training for realtors is available through the Short Sales Association of America (SSAA). To protect the interests of distressed-property homeowners, SSAA created extensive realtor training that upholds professional industry standards and the SSAA Code of Ethics. The SSAA offers interactive modules to take realtors through the basics of working short sales, and then moves on to teach expert level skills in negotiating a short sale. These skills are a true asset to distressed property homeowners.
Professionals that go through SSAA realtor training must achieve five levels of certification. SSAA short sale training for realtors 5-star Certification consists of the following:
- Realtors must study, sign and commit to the SSAA Short Sale Code of Ethics and Standards.
- Realtors must complete five extensive learning modules that teach the fundamentals of the short sale including dissecting mortgages and fully understanding the foreclosure process.
- Realtors must complete four advanced learning modules and accomplish a mastery review.
- Realtors must submit documentation to show the successful closing of two short sales.
- Realtors must stay current on all SSAA continuing education.
The ultimate purpose of SSAA realtor training is to help and empower homeowners faced with foreclosure. Homeowners should expect the following result from SSAA short sale training for realtors:
- For more Training visit SSAA’s Learning Center Here!
- Realtors with knowledge of the foreclosure process and foreclosure alternatives, and ability to negotiate on your behalf with the bank.
- Realtors who can resolve concerns and answer difficult questions so that you can decide for yourself the best course of action
- Realtors who are committed to treating you with respect and courtesy as set forth in SSAA’s Core Values.
All SSAA services are offered to homeowners free of charge. Homeowners can contact the SSAA Professional in their area and receive assistance within the next 48 hours.